1) Start saving and EXTORTING for a BIGGER trip next year! Europe or Melbourne and Sydney or Hokkaido!
2) buy that yellow Kitchenaid Mixer that always looks longingly at me when I walk past Meyer marketing.
3) Utilise that $400 sitting in my LDS to buy something — still dunno what to buy though…iphone 4? New lappy? ipad?
4) Sell the winter wear I ordered for little girl for the trip and hopefully, will not make any loss.
5) Book for a nice Staycation again at lovely Cappella or St Regis or the new Fullerton at Custom House
6) Go for more high tea at atas hotel at least twice a month before I pop
7) Buy that freaking $15 Winnie the Pooh pen that I shelved buying because I thought I could use the money to buy more at tokyo Disneyland.
Hmmmm…NOW I am feeling so much better! Life is still gooooooooodddddd