Thou shall not blog a long essay about this. Let’s just do it short and sweet in point form.
2011 was good (despite my relentless fb grouses)because
1. I became a mother of 2 right at the beginning. Although they made me pull my hair at moments, they also make me laugh many times. I simply adore my Ks.
2. I started La Mariee Wedding House, with huge support from the hub and my family. It ain’t easy initially but ‘resilient’ and ‘keeping faith’ are the keys.
3. I started baking again. I just love that bakery smell at home. Period.
4. I made acquaintance with a group of really funny friends, ever willing to share and listen and of course, gossip.
5. With self-employment, comes more time with the girls. Proud to say they are very very very very close to me…overly sometimes.
2011 also has its ‘buts’
1. I left a job of 8 years and I miss most from it, the camaraderie among colleagues and ability to make some impact.
2. I hate the battles of virus involving the Ks…enough said.
3. I hate the stock market.
Looking forward 2012, here’s my long list:
1. Good health for all!
2. Lose those freaking ugly flabs! Daily (I hope) Amore while little girl is in school, I’d better try! THIS, is always on my new year’s list! Hate it!
3. LONDON and PARIS! Big Ben, Broadway, Stonehenge, Eiffel, Louvre, Macarons! They better come true.
4. About time for La Mariee to soar! Actual plan? Hmmmm…will mull over it this month 🙂
Alrighty! That’s about it! Wishing all a bountiful 2012 that’s beautiful and happy!